Saturday, April 2, 2011

Life's Instruction Book

I often wonder how I became so lost.  How could I be so blind?  God is everywhere.  His Truth, our instruction book for life, is readily available. 

We lack strength when we accept satan's lies and fight to push God away.  I often thought I needed to control my every step.  I fell to satan's lies and continued down his road of destruction.  I failed to see that I am God's Temple and abused His Temple daily.  (see 1 Corinthians 3:16-17)

Wow, my thinking so out in left field.  I need not control my steps.  My steps must be taken in faith in God, trusting in what He says.  His Word tells us that He loves us unconditionally, by His grace we are saved and it is a GIFT from Him.  (see Ephesians 2:8)

The LORD is my strength and my shield;
   my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
   and with my song I praise him.  (Psalm 28:7)

I now remain out of control.  He is in control.  What a peaceful life to allow Him to make all the decisions.  We need not know the answers, only have faith in Him and He will make our path straight.  His plans are to bless our lives and use us daily to further His Kingdom.

Praise Him today for all He provides daily.  He is AWESOME!!!  Begin everyday by giving Him your itinerary and place all decisions in His Hands.  Any other hands lead to destruction.

God thank you for today.  Thank You for the blessings You pour out on me daily.  May I continue to seek Your Word for answers to life's trials.  You told me I will face trials in this world, but I must take heart knowing You have overcome this world.  The instructions are right there for me to follow.  Thank You for making life so easy for me.  It is simple - take each step in faith and live with God-Confidence.  I love You.

Keep praying harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment