Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Are You Available?

Resume

Sheree Craig
Objective: A highly motivated and dedicated individual looking for a position to help plant seeds in the lives of others.  I am available to love, learn and serve.  I am available to take on the smallest of tasks to the largest of tasks.  I am available.

Education: None.  I study His Truths and feed myself spiritually every day.  No classes or degrees have been earned through my studies.

Professional Experience: I have led two small groups at church.  Nothing big.  I know nothing about public speaking or writing.  I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.  I am equipped with God's Truths.

Skills:  -Live an imperfect life
             -Sinned many of sins
             -Destroyed God's temple (my body)
             -Failed as a mother/wife
             -Being remade - Willing to learn - Softened heart - Loving spirit - Available

References: My Creator.  My Maker.  My Counselor.  My Healer.  God.

If a business reviewed my resume, I am sure it would quickly make itself to the recycle bin.  No wait, more like the shredder so as to never be seen by anyone else.  

Guess What!  God does not ask for a nicely framed degree hanging on your wall.  He does not ask for a B or higher on your report cards.  He does not ask for references.  He knows you.  He knows your heart.  He made you in His image.  

God calls on the available, the willing and the imperfect.  You need not have a huge testimony.  If you have accepted the gift of grace which God gives to all His Children, He will use you (see Ephesians 2:7-9).  He doesn't want your resume, only you.  We each were called here to further His Kingdom and obey Him.  God brought us here to love people, not to earn credibility, degrees, or trophies.

"In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
  Who, being in very nature God,
   did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; 
 rather, he made himself nothing
   by taking the very nature of a servant,
   being made in human likeness.
And being found in appearance as a man,
   he humbled himself
   by becoming obedient to death—
      even death on a cross!"
(Philippians 2:5-8) 

Be an example everyday of Jesus.  Whether you were called here to be a mother, father, aunt, uncle, son, daughter, sister, brother, etc., complete this position to your fullest.  Show the ones you see daily God's Truths.  You need not preach the Bible or quote Scripture.  You need only to give yourself to God and love His Children.  He will take care of the details.  How simple! 

Follow God's Plan for your life, not yours.  You may want to go on a mission trip, travel the world speaking or take on every task coming your way.  Guess what - God may want you to stay perfectly still and touch the lives of the ones in your every day life.  Be still and listen.

God thank you for this day.  Thank You for the discipline I continue to receive from You.  May I listen and learn every day from Your Truths.  May I engage myself in Your Word.  May I be the Sheree You created and planned.  I love You.

Keep praying harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig




No comments:

Post a Comment