Saturday, July 2, 2011

Recharge Daily

Let us learn at the expense of my own miserable mistakes.  At 28 years of age I am still searching to find the Sheree God made.  I search to know the characteristics and the gifts He placed inside of me.  Who is Sheree? 

Well, I guess I should start by dismissing all that I know I am NOT.  I am NOT who I was.  I am NOT what all the men in my life have told me.  I am NOT what Satan's lies led me to believe about myself.  I am NOT the lonely little girl who lacked confidence.  I am NOT damaged beyond repair.

I AM NEW!  I AM BEING REMADE!

My past consumes my mind way too often.  I recall all the words that built my opinion of myself.  These words came from all the wrong sources.  I killed my spirit by soaking up all the negative, abusive words thrown at me.  If a person I love is telling me these things, they must be right.  They love me and just want the best for me.  They see what I cannot.  Listen my friends; I could not have been more wrong

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” (Revelation1:8)

"As you do not know the path of the wind,
   or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
   the Maker of all things." (Ecclesiastes 11:5)

I did not know my Maker.  The people in my past did not know me in my mother's womb.  They do not know the blueprint for my life.  They have no idea of the work God made.  So why did I believe them?  I had no knowledge of God.  

It is like buying an IPhone, but looking at the instructions for a Droid.  You will never learn about the IPhone and all it's features, capabilities or even how to charge the battery.  I never held the instructions for my life.  I looked to everyone else to let me know how to function.  Well, now I know that only God knows how I work.  He made me beautiful from head to toe and holds great plans for me.  He is jealous for me (wants the best for me)!

He feels the same for you.  Find the Instruction Book for life.  In there you can find who you are in Christ.  Our Maker lets you know all about yourself, the Truth.  The Scriptures plug us in to Him, which brings power to our souls.  Once we are charged and ready to go, He uses us as vessels to spread His Truth to hurting people.  We must show them where to charge their souls.  Without His charge, we remain dead.  Just like a cell phone needs constant recharging, we must continue to recharge ourselves daily with His Word.  Never stop charging!

God, thank you for today.  Thank You for each breath, each word spoke to me and each day my eyes see.  God, please restore my weak soul.  I need to be charged by Your Truths.  May I clean out all the past lies and replace those with who You made Sheree to be.  May I guide my children to look in Your Word for who they were made to be as well.  May I save them from making the same mistakes as me.  I love You.

Keep praying harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig   

No comments:

Post a Comment