Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It is Him

A child cries.  A mother, by the sound of the cry, knows what will soothe the little one.  A newborn cries so softly deep in the night.  A mother wakes, while the father continues to snore.
-MOTHER'S INSTINCT!

You walk along the street and see a penny with heads up.  At a raffle, the organization drew your name from hundreds to win a new TV. 
-LUCK!

Upon arriving at work, the donuts just came in, warm and ready to eat.  A coupon comes in the mail for your local salon and a haircut is much needed.
-PERFECT TIMING!

When pulling out of your driveway, you remember your lunch sitting on the counter in the kitchen.  You are running late, but hear on the news of a wreck they just cleaned up on the road leading you to work.
-by CHANCE!

Finally, this relationship feels right.  Marriage comes into the picture.  We became pregnant.  We landed just the right job.  Success consumes our life.
-FATE!

"For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,  for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Romans 10:12-13)

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
   neither are your ways my ways,”
            declares the LORD.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are my ways higher than your ways
   and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Open your eyes my friend!  These examples are God.  I do not believe in fate, chance, instinct, luck or perfect timing (due to our power).  God remains with us through every minute of every day.  The more you pray to Him, the closer the relationship becomes and the better His voice is heard.  He will take care of every detail, no matter how small.  Rather it be reminding you of a forgotten lunch on the counter, holding off the donut man until right before you arrive at work or bringing the one He chose for you in marriage to your front door.  

Praise Him each time He comes through for you.  See Him and acknowledge His presence.  Share these experiences with others so they may see Him as well.  I could not make it through the day without Him protecting me and guiding my steps.  I envision Him walking just a few steps in front of me and moving an object out of the way so I do not fall or providing a person to open a door for me when my hands are full (as a mother my hands are never empty).  My mind is always busy with going here or doing that, but God always reminds me of where I need to be at a specific time.  He is my post-it note for all the items I need to take with me for that day.  Countless times I begin backing out of the driveway and God says, "Sheree, you forgot the diaper bag, your water or towels for the pool!"  

He is just so amazing and never lets me down.  I just don't know how I lived so long without Him in my life.  Yeah, I do!  He still was present at that time.  I just could not see Him.  Oh, when your eyes are open to Him, life is awesome.  He provides joy, peace, laughter, comfort and LOVE.  That is right He loves you.  His love is beyond what we can even imagine.  

Acknowledge Him, look for Him today!  Feel His love!   

God, thank you for today.  Thank You for bringing so many people into my life, so many blessings and protecting my every move.  Soften my heart to reach out and allow others in, so I may share with them all You do for me.  Use me, use my hurts, use my pain to help others feel the comfort from You just as I did.  Use me to open their eyes to You.  I love You.

Keep praying harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig


No comments:

Post a Comment