Saturday, June 18, 2011

Good Morning Beautiful

Since my daughter came into my life, I continually remind her of her beauty.  When she was a baby, I woke her up by singing an old country song that said, "Good morning beautiful, how was your night?"  I now have her tell me that God made her beautiful from head to toe.  I hope to build Truth in her little mind so when the world speaks lies, she will recognize them quickly. 

God carefully made each one of us.  He values each of His Children so much that He spends 23,667,694.47 seconds knitting us together in our mother's womb (see Psalm 139:13).  He spends even more time preparing us for an eternal life with Him.  Each of us, He created for a purpose.  Whether big or small, ever task given to you is important.

(Song of Solomon 4:7)

"You are altogether beautiful, my darling;
   there is no flaw in you." NIV

"You're beautiful from head to toe, my dear love,
   beautiful beyond compare, absolutely flawless." THE MESSAGE

I found this Scripture in one of my devotions yesterday.  Who knew?  It says it plainly right there, you are beautiful from head to toe.  These words jump off the page at me, for I never thought someone could think this of me.  I lacked the knowledge of my importance in this life.  No one ever taught me about My Creator. 

Once we learn who we are in Christ, our lives seem meaningful.  He doe not make junk!  Every part of you serves a purpose for His Kingdom.  Placing self-worth in the hands of this world only leads to destruction.  Satan gains the biggest foothold when we deprive ourselves of God's Truth.  We must not allow this to happen.  Build yourselves, and one another, up with the words spoken directly from Our Maker. 

I pray my children realize their importance in life and see how God uses each and every one of His Children.  This world may try and tear us down, but take heart knowing God remains in awe of your beauty.  He smiles every time He looks at you.  Combat every lie of Satan, the leader of destruction.  Paste the Scripture above on your mirror so every day it serves as a reminder of how He made you beautiful. 

God, thank you for today.  Thank You for taking so much time and putting so much thought into my physical body, mind and soul.  May I use my whole being to serve You.  I love You.

Keep praying harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig 

No comments:

Post a Comment