Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Two Births

"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world."  (John 16:21)

So, I'm not sure that my mother has forgotten the anguish experienced through my birth, but I do know her and I hold many joyous memories.  Now that I am a mom, I view mine much different.  Much pity goes to her for my 'bratty' times and the attitude dealt often.  She loved me anyway.  Thank you mom for accepting me as your daughter and loving unconditionally.  Props goes to my dad as well.  He had to work very hard to love me.  My attitude with him was extreme.  Thanks dad for not giving up on me and loving me through the rough times.  I love you both.

“Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it?  And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders  and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’  I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."  (Luke 15:4-7)

God sees each of His Children as worthy.  Wow, was I a lost sheep.  God cared so much about little ole' me that He did not give up and found me.  He gave me strength to break free from bondage to a sinful life.  My chains are gone.  Thank you God for accepting me as your daughter and loving unconditionally.  

God will find all His lost sheep.  Like a shepherd with his herd.  We (sheep) must be willing to follow God and accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior.  Our born again life is amazing.  God is Awesome!  

God thank you for this day.  Thank you for providing so many blessings.  I am overflowing.  I pray I can continue on the straight path and stay obedient.  I love You.

Keep praying harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig  


No comments:

Post a Comment