Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Center Piece of the Puzzle

 When I sit down to do a puzzle I place the box upright so to see the big picture I am working towards.  I begin with the border pieces and create a frame for the rest of the picture.  Life presents a puzzle which requires a different strategy.  We do not have the big picture lying next to us to see the result of a decision or a specific path we are travelling.  The big picture is in His Hands.  Also, the center piece is the foundation for the puzzle of life.  God is the center piece, the most important piece to find and speedily place in the center.  If God is the center, all the other pieces will fall into play at the pace He wants for us.  He may feed us one tiny piece at a time as to not overwhelm us.  We may give up and quit if too much is placed in our path at once.  God knows the plans He has for us, plans to prosper not to harm (see Jeremiah 29:11).  We must continually trust Him with the big picture and know that in the end, we will have the most beautiful puzzle - a life lived for Him.

God, may I take today's piece and place it in just the right spot in life.  May all I do and say be pleasing to You and strengthen our relationship.  Use my hands, feet and mouth today to further Your Kingdom.  Please keep the devil from gaining a foothold and destroying the pieces You have placed in my life puzzle.  I love You and may we enjoy this day together.

Pray harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig   

No comments:

Post a Comment