Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Healing Hands

As I continue my daily motions of life, I see God everywhere!  He is AWESOME!  He continues to amaze me as He heals me and blesses me.  He forgives all my sins, loving me just the same.  I receive His forgiveness by confessing to Him and blessings pour out in my life.  (see 1 John 1:9)

“‘Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.  I will bring Judah and Israel back from captivity and will rebuild them as they were before.  I will cleanse them from all the sin they have committed against me and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against me.  (Jeremiah 33:6-8)

My body reaches a greater level of health with each step I take in faith.  As I read the above Scripture, I recall my captivity to Anorexia and self-abuse.  I definitely experienced a demolition in life.  My body, mind and spirit crashed.  I had no strength to go forward.  Then I realized where to turn, who to lean on.  He revealed the sins I must confess and the direction to go down the straight path in life.  He a mighty God who heals.  (too many examples in the Bible to list) 

The latest physical healing I experienced appeared in the regulation of body temperature.  I still get cold at times, but along with the majority.  This is only one example of healing I received and all this comes because of faith.  

With the healing of my physical body, I can now focus on serving Him 100%.  I find the devil working harder to win, BUT God's Truths prevail. 

Thank you God for this day.  Thank you for the chance to experience a healthy, blessed life, for rescuing me from the depths of destruction.  Take me and use me for Your Will.  I am here for You.  Clear my eyes so I see Your Hands everywhere.  I love You.

Keep praying harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig 

No comments:

Post a Comment