Sunday, March 27, 2011

Me, Me! Ooo, Pick Me!

I sit with a task in my hand and wonder, 'who would be the best to complete this for me?'.  The task means a lot to me and I want the person committed 100%, completing the task with faith that the outcome will be AWESOME.  Who trusts me enough to do what I tell them?

God feels the same way when pondering where blessings need to be dealt.  He searches for a clean, faith- filled, confident heart.  One which relies on Him and not man.  God holds fabulous blessings which He loves to pour on His Children.  We must be obedient so as to prove our trust in Him to do all things.  He yearns for our hearts to surrender and allow Him to work through us, to send us to complete the tasks on His 'list'.  The greatest task remains:  to spread His Word so others may be healed and receive His Grace (the greatest GIFT).

 And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me." 9And he said, "Go, and say to this people:

  "'Keep on hearing, but do not understand;keep on seeing, but do not perceive.' 
Make the heart of this people dull,   
and their ears heavy,
   and blind their eyes;
 lest they see with their eyes,
   and hear with their ears,
and understand with their hearts,
   and turn and be healed."  (Isaiah 6:8-10) ESV

I cry out to God to send me, allow me to work for Him.  Many times God told/tells me, 'not yet'.  My health prevented me from moving forward, my sinful choices infested my heart and the lies satan continually fed me stuck in my mind.  I was useless, consumed with sin and held bondage to Anorexia.  As I began to nourish my body, rely on God's Strength and take the steps He wanted me to take, I saw things much clearer. 

My body is strong and my mind clear.  I feel smarter.  My husband laughs when I say that, but I can now focus better.  I now spend time, which I previously spent on Anorexia, to learn God's Truth and complete daily tasks with 100%.  Anorexia consumed me 90% so I only functioned at 10% for God and my family.  Thank You God for releasing my chains and finding me.

God thank you for today.  Thank You for restored health.  You truly are my Healer.  Send me, I will go and work for You.  I pray the words I use may guide others to Your Truth so they may be another vessel for You.  I love You.

Keep praying harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment