Tuesday, December 6, 2011

He Chose You with a Purpose and Plan

I stand in awe while my daughter belts out in the backseat to Christian music.

I stand in awe next to my son as he announces his profession of faith to the congregation.

I stand in awe when my church blesses and prays over the single parents during the Christmas season.

I stand in awe listening to my husband pray over our dinner in public.

I stand in awe when I look back on my day and realize I don't even remember the foods I ate.

I stand in awe watching the hearts of my family soften.

I stand in awe as I lay my head down, knowing I lived another day.

I stand in awe believing in Him and trusting Him.

I stand in awe as He wipes the tears from my face and freely forgives even me!

The disciples were even more amazed, and said to each other, “Who then can be saved?”
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” (Mark 10:26-27)

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.  For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves." 
(Ephesians 1:3-6)

God saves our soul.  God blesses our every breath.  God provides healing, comfort, joy, peace and love.  All things are possible with Him.  Praise Him who is able to do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine.  His love passes all understanding. 

God chose you as His daughter/son.  He knew of your existence before the creation of the world.  He holds a special plan for your life.  Your purpose in life is for good, not evil; prosperity, not harm; blessings, not curses; love, not hate.  Praise Him who counts no one lost.  His hand extends to ANYONE.  No matter your past, He still loves you and wants a relationship with you.

I see Him everyday.  I cannot explain in words the thanks I have for the grace He provides.  I am amazed at the life He has given to me.  Our God is awesome.  Take time today to stand in awe of our Great Creator!

God, thank you for today.  Thank You for loving me through the toughest of times.  I take a look at life now and recall life one year ago and I just stand in awe of the healing, blessings and comfort You have given to me.  I love You.

Keep praying harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment