Friday, October 14, 2011

You Can Be His Disciple

Each day let us all walk in love:

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.  Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.  Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord." (Romans 12:9-11)

" Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.  No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit."
(1 John 4:11-13)

With every person we meet, let us be His hands and feet:

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  I myself am convinced, my brothers and sisters, that you yourselves are full of goodness, filled with knowledge and competent to instruct one another." (Romans 15:13-14)

"Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." (Galatians 6:2) 

Go each day where He leads and teach the Truth:

"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.  Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
(Matthew 28:18-20)

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

In every situation, feel the comfort and joy from our Creator.  He created us to obey His commands and spread His Truth.  Who do you know that needs to hear His message today?

God, thank you for another day.  Thank You for feeding Truth to my life.  Continue to lead me in the way You plan for my life.  Use me in any way to spread Your Word.  May I continually be an arrow pointing others to Your Truth.  I love You.

Keep praying harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment