Friday, September 23, 2011

Be in Step with His Plan

Yesterday, God painted beautifully in the sky and the temperature felt perfect.  My daughter and I went to a local zoo to walk around, met my husband for lunch at a park and then headed to pick up my son from school.  Upon returning home, my son entertained his sister while I mowed the yard.  The day just went well.

My eyes opened a little more yesterday.  God spoke loudly to my heart.  He said, "See Sheree, this is what I planned for you and I did not want you to miss out on this life."  I breathe in the fresh air.  I am able to walk around the zoo, pushing my three year old and half our house in a stroller.  I sit and watch my husband play with our daughter at the park.  Her smile and laughter could light up a room.  I catch a glimpse of my son taking care of his sister so I could get my chores completed.  He plays so well with her and even shared his cars with her.  Wow, I feel His blessings.

"But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy,  made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.  And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,  in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus." (Ephesians 2:4-7)

"Create in me a pure heart, O God,
   and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence
   or take your Holy Spirit from me." (Psalm 51:10-11)

I recognize that is by the grace given to me from God that I am still alive.  About 18 months ago, I remained very unhealthy.  God saved my life.  He led me to His Truths and opened my eyes to the plans He originated for my life.  Yes, God has plans for your life too.  Can you see them?  The plans may not include a high position on the success ladder, changing the world or traveling the country.  But, every plan, every purpose He has for you is important.  Every day invite the Holy Spirit in to guide your every move, so to be in step with His plan.  He will create a pure heart, renew your mind with Truth and bring peace in your life. 

God opens my eyes continually to why I exist - for HIM!  We all were created in His image for His plan.  Seeing the wonderful sights yesterday reminded me why it was so important for me to rid myself of my bondage.  Satan takes hold and steals all joy.  Satan lies continually to us and kills our minds, body and souls.  Kick him out.  Tell him to hit the road and allow God's grace to set you free.  God sent His only Son to die so you may live an abundant life.  Not just an okay life; life to the FULLEST!  Embrace every thought and make it obedient to Him.  Open your eyes to see what blessings He wishes you to receive.

God is KIND, CARING and LOVING.  He wants to pour all these and more on your life.  Will you believe in Him and accept this FREE gift of grace?

God, thank you for another day.  Thank You for Your saving grace.  I see my blessings and I just stand in awe of Your work.  You are amazing.  Keep me healthy so I may serve You wholeheartedly.  I love You.

Keep praying harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig
  

No comments:

Post a Comment