Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Never an Empty Promise

"and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:20)

. . .“Never will I leave you;
   never will I forsake you.” (Hebrews 13:5)

God is omnipresent.  At times in your life, you may find it hard to feel His presence.  Rest assured; He is there.  He promises to love, guide and comfort.  Fall into His arms.

"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)

God is omniscient.  He knows your needs before you speak the words to Him.  He will take care of every detail.  Trust Him with your life and watch Him fulfill the promise made to care for your every need.

"Sovereign LORD, my strong deliverer,
   you shield my head in the day of battle." (Psalm 140:7)

"He gives strength to the weary
   and increases the power of the weak. " (Isaiah 40:29)

God is omnipotent.  He provides strength in all circumstances and under any condition.  The trials faced can be overcome when you face them with God.  He never leads you into destruction.  Trust His ways and give the battle over to Him.

Today, take some time to meditate on His promises throughout the Bible.  See that He never promises without 100% delivery.  He is who He says, does what He says and loves unconditionally.  Believe in Him.  Trust in Him!


“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me.  My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." (John 14:1-3)

"if we endure,
   we will also reign with him.
If we disown him,
   he will also disown us;" (2 Timothy 2:12)

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. " (John 14:27)  

"The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it." (1 Thessalonians 5:24)


Build your trust daily by seeking His Truths.  He never makes empty promises. 

God, thank you for another day.  I place all my trust in You.  Take me and use me daily to further Your Kingdom.  Thank You for all the promises fulfilled each day in my life.  I love You.

Keep praying harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment