Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanks and Praise


Time
Honor
A hug
Note
Kindness
Sweets

Here are just six ways to give thanks to each other here on Earth.  Spending time with a loved one can be the greatest display of appreciation.  Show honor to those who serve to create an enjoyable life for us.  Sharing a hug will warm the hearts of others.  Sending a note full of kindness will help express the gratitude in a keepsake form.  Serve another sweets and I am sure their heart will feel the love and thanks.  Use these methods and remember to show thanks.

"I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.  I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better." (Ephesians 1:16-17)

"I thank my God every time I remember you.  In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy." (Philippians 1:3-4)

Have you ever thought about giving thanks to the One who sacrificed His only Son so you may live?  The greatest gift given to us and we often go through a whole day without lifting up appreciation.  How can we ever offer up enough thanks to our Father for what He has done?

Prayer
Rejoice
Ask
Invite
Seek
Educate

Here are just six ways to do so every day.  He only asks to hear from you, for you to believe in Him and trust His guidance.  To give back; spend time in prayer, shout out and rejoice in His name, send up an invite to consume your day or ask for His guidance.  Show your faith by seeking Him in all situations.  Share His Truths by educating others of His teachings.  Spread His love to others and further His Kingdom.  Fulfill the purpose He places on your life and He will smile upon you and pour blessings out to you.

"I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness;
   I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High." (Psalm 7:17)

"He sent out his word and healed them;
   he rescued them from the grave.
Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love
   and his wonderful deeds for mankind.
Let them sacrifice thank offerings
   and tell of his works with songs of joy." (Psalm 107:20-22)

God, thank you for this day.  Thank You for sending loved ones into my life every day.  Teach me how to give thanks to those who show love to me.  Keep my eyes open to the ways others help me and to the blessings You pour on my life.  I love You.

Keep praying harder than the devil can work.
Sheree Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment